Visit our Denver Shooting Range
- An easy 30-minute visit will take the stress out of wondering what to expect. In addition to a great tour of our range, you will see all of your options first-hand. Schedule a visit
- If you prefer, complete the Questionnaire to create a personalized plan, then schedule an in-person consultation with a guide.
If you prefer, complete the Questionnaire to create a personalized plan, then schedule an in-person consultation with a guide.
- Each training path we create is specific to each and every guest.
- After we understand your needs together, we will recommend a path and plan according to your needs.
- Our recommended first class is: Intro to Pistol Shooting
Supportive Firearms Training
- Learning to shoot is an investment in your future and you want to know it’s with trusted partners.
- That’s why we provide you only the best professional education.
- If you’re unsure about any part of the process, we won’t move on until you’re comfortable. We support you always.
So Much Fun!
“Great for a date day! They have plenty of gun rentals and that comes with ear and eye pro if you forget it. They offer conceal and carry classes/permits that are nice and they have lots to purchase if you need guns ammo etc. And you do not have to be a member. My recommendation is go with your S.O. and buy they battleship targets and see who wins! So much fun!”
"What outstanding customer service the Centennial Gun Club provided me this week..."
I own an automatic that I carried when a police officer, but having changed careers haven’t fired in several decades. My wife used it for some firearms training and experienced consistent jamming. I brought it into your gunsmith shop – my first time visiting the facility. Steve provided a very welcoming/friendly greeting and asked how he could help. He listened very patiently. I was expecting to need to leave the weapon to be looked at over a period of time. Steve demonstrated a strong understanding of firearms and after looking it over asked if he could fire it to see what might be the problem. In a short time, he came back and advised the problem was not the firearm – but was the magazine. In a matter of minutes the problem was diagnosed and recommendations provided. WOW.
I was amazed and very grateful. As icing on the cake – Steve even thanked me for letting him shoot my sidearm!
What a great representative and knowledgeable staff you have. Two other gentlemen – whom I did not get their names – also weighed in and one did a modification of the magazine lips.
Thank you for having such a great team. I will certainly be sharing my experiences with your team to my friends.”
– Bob G.