BOWLING PIN SHOOT
BOWLING PIN SHOOT
- Bowling pin shoot will be based solely on time
- Great event especially for a newer shooter to experience a competitive format
- 5 pins will be set up. The individual who can shoot the pins completely off the table with the quickest time wins. A shot timer will be used to record time
- Each competitor will get 3-5 turns (dependent on event population)
- Handgun, minimum caliber allowed 9mm/38 spl.
- 50 rounds of ammunition
- Minimum of 1 magazine or speed loader
- Optics and compensators
- No magazine capacity restrictions
- No suppressors
- No pcc (Pistol caliber carbine) type firearms
- No steel core or steel cased ammo allowed
- Members: $10
- Non-Members: $20
DATE: Thursday, August 19th
TIME: 5:45 pm
- Set-up 5:30
- Safety brief 5:45
- Be on the range ready to shoot by 6pm
MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 25
COURSE CANCELLATION/CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Classes rescheduled less than 48 hours will incur a rescheduling fee of $25 per person.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. If Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.