CONCEALED CARRY LEVEL 2
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS CLASS?
This class is for experienced shooters with a current concealed carry permit or who have completed our Multi-State Concealed Carry Level 1 course, and in particular, for those who want to take their concealed carry skills to the next level, including training for practical, real-life situations.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Students will become proficient at drawing from a holster, learn tactical and emergency reloading skills, how to clear malfunctions, shoot behind cover, and other scenario-specific skills. This course includes classroom participation, simulation time, and live fire range time.
Signed Participant Agreement (available online)
Multi-State CCW I course
Operational knowledge of your specific firearm.
WHAT TO BRING
Firearm (semi-automatic or revolver)
Outside the waistband holster
2 to 3 extra magazines, or a speed loader
100 rounds of ammunition
*Available for Rental from CGC
PROVIDED BY INSTRUCTOR
Clear barrel indicator
Certificate of Completion
SCHEDULED DATES — REGISTER TODAY
Safely demonstrate the knowledge, skills and attitude necessary to assume various shooting positions of concern to those carrying a concealed handgun.
Review current laws regarding firearms
Become proficient in drawing from holsters by using your holster and firearm (with a Clear Barrel Indicator provided by the instructor).
Learn proper identification and response to a weapon malfunction and how to keep your firearm running at all times
Practice skills on the simulator:
The TI Training Lab is an interactive Use of Force and Firearms Simulation system that combines the latest technologies with unique feature sets, allowing for total training customization. A theater-style simulator experience that puts you right in the action!
Confirm skills on range:
- Draw from a holster –speed drills
- Moving forward and backwards while shooting
- Strong and support hand shooting and transitioning
- Get off the “X” drills – drawing and moving
- Close combat drills – out of battery demo
Firearms must be kept in a case until instructed otherwise.
Please leave all ammunition in your vehicle until instructed to retrieve it.
COURSE CANCELLATION/CHANGE POLICY:
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 72 hours before the course date to receive a full refund minus a $15 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date will not receive a cash refund. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. All course fees are forfeited by the registrant if a replacement course has not been attended within the 12 month period.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such a cancellation. IF The Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.