WE UNDERSTAND YOUR SHOOTING GOALS ARE IMPORTANT
STEP 1 : VISIT OUR FACILITY
- An easy 30-minute visit will take the stress out of wondering what to expect if you’re a shooter new to the area or experienced and wondering, what’s next? In addition to a great tour of our range, you will see all of your options first hand. Schedule a visit.
- If you prefer, complete the Survey to create your personalized plan, then schedule an in-person consultation with a guide. We’ll take a look at what you’re doing.
STEP 2 : CUSTOMIZE YOUR EDUCATION PATH
- Each advanced training path we create is specific to each and every guest.
- After we understand your needs together, we will recommend a unique path and plan according to your needs.
- Our recommendation first advanced class is Handgun Proficiency.
STEP 3 : WE'LL STAND BESIDE YOU
- Becoming an accomplished shooter is an investment in your future and you want to know it’s with trusted partners.
- That’s why we provide you only the best professional education.
- If you are unsure about any part of the process, we won’t move on until you’re comfortable. We support you always.
Thank you both for the terrific weekend. I realize there is so much more, but I am comfortable that at least I have a clue what shooting is all about. I would never have thought I could improve from spraying all over to one hole shooting, nor that I could shoot unsighted better than I used to shoot trying to hit a bullseye. This is something I have wanted to learn for decades…feels great. You do an amazing job of teaching. Again, thank you…thank you.Tom T.
RECEIVE A FREE 30 MINUTE CONSULTATION
BY COMPLETING THIS BRIEF SURVEY BELOW
Membership has Benefits
A variety of different memberships are available to suit your needs – learn more about them here.
Join the growing community!
I’ve been a member of this facility since about day one and I shoot as much as I can; sometimes 2 hours up to 8 hours a week. I thought that I was pretty proficient with my shooting skills, but after I took your Extreme Accuracy class, I came to realize a whole other level of marksmanship. The way they conducted the class made it truly an enjoyable learning experience. The hardest part for me was letting go of my bad habits, but once I did, WOW I am truly Blessed to be part of this educated firearm family. Thanks for bringing out the skills hidden within me. God Bless.Rev. Kelly
VIEW ALL TRAINING PROGRAMS
Find the best classes for your needs and interests