LADIES ONLY AR-101
Ladies Only AR-101 will take the AR-15 enthusiast from beginner to advanced.
We’ll learn basic disassemble to history, operation, sight picture and more
This first series of courses is perfect for the shooter looking to take the AR-15 style rifle to the next level. Whether you own one, just bought one, or are considering a purchase of an AR-15 type rifle, This class is for you.
Our AR-15 Academy will allow you to start with your new rifle right out of the box. Looking to purchase? Try one of ours and make an informed decision.
If you’re looking for a fun time, for more information or are considering the AR platform as part of your home defense plan, this is your first step
Ladies Only AR-101 class runs a duration of 3-4 hours. 100-200 rounds
Amanda Hardin first came onto the shooting scene in 2011 as a contestant on the History Channel’s realty TV show, Top Shot. After appearing on Top Shot Amanda pursued NRA instructor certifications and began teaching Home Firearm Safety, rifle and pistol classes. Between 2011 and 2014 Amanda was a sponsored shooter competing in USPSA and 3 gun competitions on behalf of Black Rain Ordnance and Smart Targets.
Today, Amanda continues to teach NRA firearm classes and also runs a lady’s shooting and adventure business, Lipstick Tactical. Through this woman focused group Amanda educates and empowers women with handgun instruction, basic survival skills, archery, camping and a host of other awesome activities.
Through this course students will learn to:
- Take a journey with the AR-15 and learn about it’s amazing history
- Understand It’s simplistic design, versatility, low recoil and its simplicity to operate
- Find out how similar your rifle operates much like your pistol
- Learn about the amazing design of the 5.56/.223 Remington cartridge
- Understand the best way to use your sights and how to make adjustments
- What should I add onto my rifle?
- Basic loading and unloading, proper stance and shooting and reloading
- What if my AR-15 should jam, what should I do?
- What are the best shooting positions to use?
- Breakdown, cleaning and proper storage
- Practice drills to do on your own to keep up your skills
Materials Provided by Student:
AR type rifle (own or rent)
100-200 rounds of ammunition
Eye and ear protection
Equipment Recommended (but not required):
Magazine pouch (on belt), ball cap and bandanna
- Substitutions of attendee may be made at any time.
- Attendees must cancel at least 72 hours prior to the course date to receive a full refund less a $15 administrative fee.
- For cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date no cash refunds will be provided. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. If a course has not been attended within the 12 month period all course fees are forfeited by the participant.
- Failure to attend the course or cancellations less than 48 hours notification will result in no refund or credit of the course fee or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule the seminar due to weather or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. IF The Centennial Gun Club cancels a seminar in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your-email prior to attending class.