WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS CLASS?
Are you concerned about real world situations? Do you want to learn how you can effectively use a concealed handgun for protection on the street, in stores, and elsewhere other than your home?
Through advanced skill-based training, gain the professional knowledge and assurance to trust your competence in any life-threatening situation. This class is for CHP (Concealed Handgun Permit) holders who have completed Every Day Carry Drills Level I.
At Centennial Gun Club, we know you want a normal life, and to live peacefully. We give you the core shooting skills you need to if encountering a life-threatening attack inside or outside your home. E.D.C. Drills Level II is the opportunity to gain confidence so you have the strategies for complex situations.
Think Advanced. Think Accuracy. Think “Insight” Opportunities
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
This class focuses on developing advanced techniques to be a better prepared citizen:
- Understand self-defense and the law inside and outside the home
- Best firearms, ammo, etc. for inside and outside the home
- Strategies for complex situations, outside the home
- Defensive shooting skills
- Develop advanced techniques
You will receive a certification on all levels:
- Personal Protection inside the Home (PPiTH) certification
- Personal Protection outside the home (PPoTH) certification
- Defensive Pistol Certification
We know you want to go about your normal life and live peacefully, yet you need to
learn to protect yourself in the real world.
Automatic thinking under stress can only be developed by:
- EDC Drills Level I Graduate
- Signed Participant Agreement (available online)
- Concealed Handgun Permit (CHP) holder
- Basic knowledge of your firearm
- Holstered qualified with a semi-automatic Pistol, either an IWB or OWB holster
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
WHAT TO BRING
- Pistol, holster * Available for Rental from CGC
- Minimum of 3 magazines
- Eye and ear protection
- 100-150 rounds of ammunition for each session
- Closed-toe shoes
PROVIDED BY INSTRUCTOR
- Advanced Drills
Practice advanced drills of all concepts
15 min. classroom discussion
- Knowledge about personal protection inside and outside of the home
45 min. E.D.C. Shooting Drills
- Concealed advanced level drills
- Moving target drills
- Drawing firm concealment
We understand there are attacks you cannot avoid or evade. Don’t assume your skills
will always stay strong without hesitation. Would you like to advance your shooting
skills, and be better prepared?
COURSE CANCELLATION/CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 72 hours before the course date to receive a full refund minus a $15 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date will not receive a cash refund. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. All course fees are forfeited by the registrant if a replacement course has not been attended within the 12 month period.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such a cancellation. IF The Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
Training is the Foundation of True Skills Development
Prepared Citizen is our nationally-recognized training program at Centennial Gun Club, and you will find a course perfect for you within our various tracks. If you are new to shooting, we recommend our First Shots, Dynamics of Pistol Shooting, and/or Handgun Proficiency courses. If you are already familiar with firearms and are looking to increase your skill, maybe it is time to look at a concealed carry course, or one of the Insight Firearms Development courses: Deadly Accuracy, Speed Shooting, and Killer Low Light.