WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS CLASS?
Prepared Citizen Simulator Training is the opportunity for individuals, couples and groups to practice skills in different scenarios and to prepare for real-life situations. You will learn how to quickly assess situations; and how important the correct mind-set and practice is for a personal safety plan.
We understand your apprehension and concern about the chances for survival if you don’t know what actions to take when confronted. Prepared Citizen Simulator Training will help you get past any roadblocks, provide guidance and develop a plan in times of stress when you can’t think clearly.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
This class focuses on developing:
- Situational Awareness and a plan
- Principles of self-defense
- Recognizing the ability to trust your instincts through perfected skills
- Colorado law
- Signed Participant Agreement (available online)
WHAT IS PROVIDED
PROVIDED BY INSTRUCTOR
- Custom computer set-up for video scenarios
The faster you take action the better your chances for survival. We educate by providing real-life scenarios using our state-of-the-art training simulator so you are prepared. Learn and practice these techniques so it’s a conditioned response, one that only comes from practice.
Master trainers with backgrounds in law enforcement, security professionals and military service are always available to answer your questions. The video training simulator will give you numerous real-life scenarios for different types of situations. Develop knowledge to identify, and understand the decision-making process and avoid confrontation if possible.
Don’t assume your decision-making will happen without hesitation or practice
Students will be confronted with a diverse range of scenarios:
- Challenge the student
- Decision-making ability
- Colorado Law
- Avoid conflicts when possible, respond to conflicts when necessary
Justify one’s actions in the event a use of force situation has occurred
COURSE CANCELLATION/CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 72 hours before the course date to receive a full refund minus a $15 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date will not receive a cash refund. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. All course fees are forfeited by the registrant if a replacement course has not been attended within the 12 month period.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such a cancellation. IF The Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
The class will expose students to:
- Different scenarios using our state-of-the-art video training simulator.
- Colorado law and the principles of self-defense.
- Use-of-force simulator, where they will be confronted with a diverse range of scenarios designed to challenge the student’s knowledge and decision-making ability.
- Participate directly, as well as observe other students.
- All scenarios will be debriefed and critiqued by a trained instructor.
This workshop presents an excellent opportunity to be challenged in a safe environment and prepare. Automatic thinking under stress can only be developed by:
Through planning, practice, and experience you will have the awareness and capacity to respond to challenging real-life situations. You are never unarmed; your mind-set can help keep you safe. It’s your most important weapon.
Training is the Foundation of True Skills Development
Prepared Citizen is our nationally-recognized training program at Centennial Gun Club, and you will find a course perfect for you within our various tracks. If you are new to shooting, we recommend our First Shots, Dynamics of Pistol Shooting, and/or Handgun Proficiency courses. If you are already familiar with firearms and are looking to increase your skill, maybe it is time to look at a concealed carry course, or one of the Insight Firearms Development courses: Deadly Accuracy, Speed Shooting, and Killer Low Light.