This course if for shooters who want to practice their skills in different scenarios to prepare for real-life conflicts.
In this course, students will learn the goals and objectives in application of force, as well as the legal aspects involved, and what to expect in the aftermath. This will be followed by live fire practice scenarios on the range.
The class will expose students to different scenarios using our state of the art video training simulator. Students will discuss Colorado law and the principles of self-defense. Students will use our use-of-force simulator, where they will be confronted with a diverse range of scenarios designed to challenge the student’s knowledge and decision-making ability. Students will participate directly, as well as observe other students. All scenarios will be debriefed and critiqued by a trained instructor. This workshop presents an excellent opportunity to be challenged in a safe environment and prepare to avoid conflicts when possible, respond to conflicts when necessary, and to justify one’s actions in the event a use of force situation has occurred.
- Signed Participant Agreement (available online)
- Concealed Carry Permit Required
WHAT TO BRING/WHAT IS PROVIDED
PROVIDED BY INSTRUCTOR
- Simulation scenarios and CERT gun
COURSE CANCELLATION/CHANGE POLICY
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 72 hours before the course date to receive a full refund minus a $15 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date will not receive a cash refund. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. All course fees are forfeited by the registrant if a replacement course has not been attended within the 12 month period.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such a cancellation. IF The Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.
Training is the Foundation of True Skills Development
Prepared Citizen is our nationally-recognized training program at Centennial Gun Club, and you will find a course perfect for you within our various tracks. If you are new to shooting, we recommend our First Shots, Dynamics of Pistol Shooting, and/or Handgun Proficiency courses. If you are already familiar with firearms and are looking to increase your skill, maybe it is time to look at a concealed carry course, or one of the Insight Firearms Development courses: Deadly Accuracy, Speed Shooting, and Killer Low Light.