PROTECT OUR PEOPLE
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS CLASS?
This course is specifically designed for Men and Women with a desire to better protect themselves and those in their care. Whether at home, work, or on the street, those who make the honorable choice to protect others deserve the tools to be successful. The skills developed in this course will be the foundation on which future training can be built (unarmed, knife, pistol, rifle).
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Student will learn a variety of skills that would be vital in a threatening situation, including:
- Unarmed defensive skills
- Postures and movement for how to protect yourself and your loved ones during a violent encounter
- Intro to pistol safety
- Shoot/no shoot: When to engage an adversary with a firearm
- Validation scenarios: You will be engaging real people (with non lethal training rounds) utilizing the skills learned throughout the day
Signed Participant Agreement (available online)
WHAT TO BRING
Good shoes or boots
Good belt that will hold a holster
Clothing that you can move freely in
PROVIDED BY INSTRUCTOR
All gear, guns, ammo, and safety equipment will be provided. (No Live personal weapons will be required or allowed for this course.)
SCHEDULED DATES — REGISTER TODAY
Objective 1: Student will demonstrate an appropriate posture for an offensive or defensive encounter.
Objective 2: Student will demonstrate the ability to defend their upper body vitals.
Objective 3: Student will demonstrate the ability to handle a pistol safely.
Objective 4: Student will demonstrate the ability to Load, Unload, Reload a pistol.
Objective 5: Student will demonstrate the ability to appropriately and effectively engage an adversary with a pistol.
Class Time: 10am-4pm
– Unarmed defensive skills
– Postures and Movement for how to protect yourself and your children during a violent encounter
Lunch (45 min. Break for Lunch, Students may bring lunch or there are restaurants within walking distance)
– Intro to pistol safety
– Shoot/no shoot: When to engage an adversary with a firearm
– Validation scenarios: You will be engaging real people (with non lethal training rounds) utilizing the skills learned throughout the day
COURSE CANCELLATION/CHANGE POLICY:
- Attendee substitutions may be made at any time.
- Registrants must cancel at least 72 hours before the course date to receive a full refund minus a $15 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date will not receive a cash refund. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 12 months from original course date. All course fees are forfeited by the registrant if a replacement course has not been attended within the 12 month period.
- Failure to attend the course, or cancellations less than 48 hours in advance, will result in no refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling.
- The Centennial Gun Club reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time. IF we cancel or reschedule a class due to weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. The Centennial Gun Club is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such a cancellation. IF The Centennial Gun Club cancels a class in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class.