Participant Agreement (Waiver)
Centennial Gun Club requires that all adults sign our Participant Agreement. Minors (under 18) must have a waiver completed and signed by a parent or legal guardian. We encourage one parent to include all minors in the family in their waiver (even if they are not attending at this time). You are welcome to wait and complete the waiver at the Club, but you should arrive 20 minutes before your event.
We allow non-parent/guardians to escort minors for events and to shoot on the range. Non-guardian escorts include: Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and Friends, etc. A parent/legal guardian must complete the non-guardian section of the waiver. The name and photo ID# of all escorts will be checked at the Club.
Please complete your waiver online:
- Click below on: “Sign Our Participant Agreement +”
- After completing the waiver you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- You must confirm your e-mail address, which verifies the waiver that the waiver came from you. The waiver will remain “Pending” until confirmed.
- Next, you will receive a message with a QR scan code.
- When you arrive at the club, please present this QR code to the staff to accept your waiver.
- If you do not have a Smartphone, just present your Photo ID.
- If you do not confirm your email, you may be required to complete another waiver at the Club.
Centennial Gun Club considers safety extremely important.
We require that all shooters watch our Range Rules & Safety Video which will precede your Participant Agreement. Please watch the Safety Video with ALL minors that will be attending the Club.
We recommend that you take time to watch the NSSF Safety Video which has additional information for everyone’s safety.